Spring has arrived and summer is upon us, which means it's time to pull out those grills.
SERVPRO of Statesboro would like to share some helpful grilling tips to prevent any fires from occurring while you're enjoying that quality time with family and friends.
1. Keep your grill at least 10 feet away from your home.
2. Clean your grill regularly.
3. Make sure to check for gas leaks.
4. Keep decorations away from the grill.
5. Keep a spray bottle of water handy.
6. Keep a fire extinguisher within a couple of steps of your grill.
1. Turn on the gas while your grill lid is closed.
2. Leave a grill unattended.
3. Overload your grill with food.
4. Use a grill indoors