About SERVPRO of Statesboro
Franklin M. Harris
Owners of SERVPRO of Statesboro
Frank officially joined the SERVPRO family in 2014 when he started SERVPRO of Bryan, Effingham, McIntosh, and East Liberty Counties, a scratch franchise in a new territory. Since then he has grown the territory tremendously. Due to the success the team has had building this franchise, within just three years Frank was able to begin the process of purchasing SERVPRO of Statesboro. He was able to finalize the sale in 2018, expanding our ability to offer the outstanding service that has set our company apart.
We are proud members of the Bryan County Chamber of Commerce, Bulloch County Chamber of Commerce, Bulloch County Homebuilders Association and Statesboro Area Apartment Association.
SERVPRO Corporate has approximately 1700 franchises in the United States and Canada. We are primarily a fire and water cleanup and restoration company. We clean structures and contents that are damaged by soot and smoke. We also extract water and dry structures that have been flooded by leaky roofs, overflowing toilets, broken pipes, mold remediation etc. We work directly with the Homeowner’s Insurance, as most of our jobs are covered losses. We also offer other self-pay services such as duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, deodorization and biohazard cleanup. We always strive to have the highest quality of work, compassionate nature, professionalism and IICRC trained staff. SERVPRO Corporate provides for each and every staff member from office to production, marketing and of course, management.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! (912) 764-9542
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician