What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of Statesboro
SERVPRO of Statesboro takes great pride in being a part of the Statesboro community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the Statesboro community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.
SERVPRO of Statesboro invites you to join us for the 7th Annual SERVPRO Golf Tournament And C.A.F.E. Fundraiser
“Skip work…..Come play…..Like it never even happened”
Thursday, September 28th, 2017 at the Forest Heights Country Club
Registration and sign in at 8:15 a.m.
- $125 Entry Fee per golfer before September 22nd, $150 thereafter
- 4 man scramble with Shotgun Start at 9:15 a.m.
- Entry Fee includes Lunch, Cart and Golfers Prize Pack
- Mulligans for Sale, Gun Raffle
- Hole in One, Longest Drive, Closest to Pin Prizes
- Famous Fire and Water Challenge Game
Bring your wallets, we are golfing for a cause!
For details, sponsorship opportunities and/or sign up, contact:
Steve Garner at 912-687-4458 steve.garner@SERVPROstatesboro.com
Peggy Garner at 912-678-5660 peggy.garner@SERVPROstatesboro.com
Miranda Winter at 706-564-5373 miranda.winter@SERVPROstatesboro.com
Funds Raised will be donated to The C.A.F.E. Community Assistance in Fire Emergencies
Please RSVP for this event by clicking here.